CaribWork-IT partners only with the best and most reliable suppliers and distributors. Being located in the Caribbean is always a challenge with it is related to hardware delivery and more important warranties on equipment purchased. There are many that purchase and sell through what we call the “grey market” where equipment is ordered for a market that is not the Caribbean and warranty is taken for granted. At CaribWork-IT we do not believe in that. Our equipment comes from distributors specialized in the Caribbean market including local warranty and support.
We have active partnerships with the following brands:
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise for server solutions. Together with a team of professionals and specialists from HPE we can design, quote and install your server solution. From a small business server to a server park with storage, backup and other solutions.
- Aruba – A Hewlett Packard Enterprise company. HPE purchased Aruba in 2015 and through that added a huge selection of professional networking and WiFi networking equipment to their portfolio. Aruba designed and builds professional WiFi systems – for both small business users as well as major corporate or commercial installations. Aruba switches are competitively priced, offer technology similar to their biggest competitors at more affordable pricing and generally with limited lifetime warranty.
- Hewlett Packard Inc. Many do not know, by HP and HPE are two different manufacturers. Surely they were one in the past, but the entire PC, laptop and printer manufacturing is now under HP Inc. CaribWork-IT offers HP computers, laptops and other equipment directly from their largest distributor.
- Microsoft. CaribWork-IT is Microsoft partner for Cloud services and SMB products. Through CaribWork-IT we can assist you with the purchase of your Office 365 licenses and perform migration and installation projects. We offer a range of Office 365 products and services.
- Grandstream IP phone solutions offer professional telephony systems at a fraction of the price of the “big ones”. Focused solely on Small and Medium businesses using these solutions our customers can have a professional system allowing them to communicate with their customers at low investment, installation and maintenance cost. Using these systems in combination with smart phones can result in large phone cost savings.
- Datto. Through Datto we offer two different product lines. First and foremost, we are a backup partner with Datto offering local and cloud-based backup solutions. These solutions are capable of being installed quickly, backup to the cloud forever if needed and we can start virtual temporary servers in minutes in case needed (for instance after a hurricane or other disaster). We also install and maintain Datto Wireless solutions that are cloud managed and perfect for SMB and Hospitality installation (Datto WiFi is formally known as Open-Mesh).
- Lenovo. CaribWork-IT has partnerships with Lenovo for desktop and laptop computers and other equipment. Lenovo computers are known for their IBM inheritance.
- WatchGuard. Having a router does not secure your network. CaribWork-IT is partner with WatchGuard for secure internet firewall solutions with services added where needed. Scanning an e-mail before it comes inside the network can stop major issues afterward.
There are some other smaller brands that CaribWork-IT is partner with. Contact us for any equipment requests and we can see if we are able to offer these with local support.